Xanadu Hospitality Private Limited is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office located at Chennai, India (hereinafter shall be referred to as “Company”, “Xanadu”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning).
Type of Information Collected
To access/utilise the Platform, the Users are required to provide certain personal, non-personal and other information, as indicated below (such information and correspondences hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Information”):
1. In order for you to access certain Services (as defined in the Terms), we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (i) Contact Data (such as your e-mail address, phone number and Account password); (ii) Demographic Data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code); (iii) Insurance Data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan); and (iv) Details of mode of payment (such as your card/account number and expiration date of the card, bank account details). If you communicate with Us for example, by e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list and is without prejudice to Our right to seek further Personal Information, as may be required for the provision of the Services to You.
2. Non-Personal Information: When You visit the Platform, we may collect certain non-personal information such as Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
4. Mobile: When You use the Platform through Your mobile, we may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with suggestions in respect of Services if required.
5. User communications: When You send emails or other communications to Us, we may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve our Services.
6. Information on behalf of Children: If You are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, You may, in compliance with the Terms, access the Platform or avail the Services on behalf of such minor child. You also expressly undertake that You have the authority to share such information on behalf of Your child. Any information that You provide while using the Platform or Service on behalf of Your minor child will be treated as Personal Information unless otherwise provided herein.
In case You choose to decline to submit any Information, We may not be able to provide You access to the Platform/Services or certain aspects of the Platform/ Services. We will not be liable and/or responsible for the denial of providing access to the Platform to You on account of inadequacy of Information provided by You.
When You register with the Platform, We may contact You from time to time about updation of Information to provide You such features that We believe may benefit/interest You.
Use of Information
We may process the Information You provide in any one or more of the following manner:
1. To process and fulfil Your request for Services;
2. For providing Services, We may disclose Your Personal Information to Service Professionals and/or other registered business partners (as applicable).
4. To improve our Services and offerings;
5. To enforce our Terms;
6. To contact You;
7. To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
8. To protect the security or integrity of the Platform, Our business, Services and other users;
9. To customise our communication with You and the marketing material we share with You;
10. To allow our Service Professionals, business partners to present customised messages to You;
11. To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Platform;
12. We may disclose Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (ii) enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (iv) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
13. Additionally, in the event of an audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may share/transfer/assign the Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
Accessing and Updating your Information
As a registered user of the Platform, You can update or modify the Personal Information you have included in your profile or change your username by logging in and accessing Your Account. Though You may delete Your account, You acknowledge that it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by the Platform.
We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and help ensure the appropriate use/disclosure of Information. We host the Platform in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your Account, user ids and passwords while accessing the Platform as a User. You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or, or compromise of registration of Your Account on the Platform and/or Your ability or inability to use such Account.
We use third-party payment processors (“Payment Processors”) for any payments made on the Platform. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to the Terms. You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of Your use of the Payment Processors, Your payment through the Payment Processors or Your ability or inability to complete the payment.
Links to Third Party Sites
We do not provide any Personal Information or personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without Your consent.
Details of the Grievance Officer:
1. Name: Arjun Bharathan
2. Designation: Chairman
3. Email: email@example.com