Perched at the edge of a cliff and with a magnificent view of the rolling Nilgiri hills and the plains below, The Xanadu is the top choice for guests holidaying in Coonoor. The 2 gardens, insta-worthy vistas, luxe interiors, delicious food and more make for a perfect laid back holiday.
• Check-in after: 2 PM
• All-male groups & stag parties are not allowed.
• All guests above 18 years must carry government-approved photo ID proof with address.
• Some spaces may be shared unless guests have booked the entire villa.
• Quiet hours at the villa are 10 pm to 8 am. No music or revelry is permitted during these hours.
• Check-out before: 10AM
• Pets are not allowed.
• Carrying/consuming drugs/narcotics and other illegal activities are strictly prohibited. Management reserves the right to report any such activities to local authorities.
• Smoking within the villa/rooms is prohibited. Guests can smoke outdoors.
• Non-compliance of any of the House rules mentioned herein shall result in immediate eviction of the Guest/s. In such cases, NO refund will be given.
• Tea/Coffee maker (in the Dining room)
• Room heaters
• Plush bed and bath linen
• Premium toiletries
A quintessential hill station, located at 1840 metres above sea level, Coonoor is quieter than its bustling and more popular neighbor, Ooty. Home to the world famous Nilgiri tea, Coonoor Is surrounded by lush green tea gardens, rolling hills and panoramic vistas. Watch the hills magically appear and disappear in the famous ‘ Nilgiri blue haze’. With numerous trails it is a popular base for trekking. The town is famous for its flora and fauna and is a bird watcher’s paradise.
The unmistakable stamp of British era is visible around Coonoor with its gabled houses, English street names, pretty churches and the famous ‘toy train’. The weather is salubrious through the year including the winter months.